The STMS is divided into three categories,
- Class A is used in clubs, games and debit cards.
- Class B is used in cinemas and theatres.
- Class C is widely used in museums and archaeological areas of all kinds, parks and sports clubs.
STMS in general issues the tickets for the visitors, handle the access, exit process for the visitors and the employees, issue financial and accounting reports and performance reports. The system is integrated with automatic gates, access control system and surveillance cameras. The system consists of three main units.
- The Sales unit (POS) and ticketing unit,
- The Automatic Gates and the Control Unit,
- The management unit and system control,
- Reporting unit.